This site was "rebooted". Started in 2006; had been popular at one time, lost the momentum, revamped and now as of 2015, the owners are revved up and forging ahead full speed.
Very impressed with my experience thus far. In fact, have already published one review (see * below); and this blog post is more or less a review / progress report.
At myLot, you don't get paid for writing posts. Rather you are encouraged to generate discussions. When you write up a quick post or a lengthy article (there are no requirements on character counts, word count, etc.), the more feedback that's generated, the more likely you are to earn money. The payout is $10 and you must have a PayPal account.
Within less than a week, 15 discussions (see list below) have been started by me. People are leaving responses or comments at most of them, and the interest being expressed in my topics is encouraging. Hoping to make more friends. The members seem to be enthusiastic. The earnings potential is definitely there.
cmoneyspinner's myLot discussions:
- First MyLot Post: Just a Little About Me
- America Needs Effective Enforceable Gun Control
- Capitalism is Good - Greed is Bad!
- Random Facts are Fascinating and Fun!
- Google Gossip? Nope! FACT.
- Netflix Junkie (Especially BBC Mystery)
- Favorite Chinese Chefs on TV
- Suggestions Feature Promotes Community Spirit!
- Can't Sell You a Gun! You Look Creepy!!
- Sunday is NOT my day of rest
- Don't Sue Me. Tsu Me! (Social Network Review)
- U.S. History: NBC Parts Ways With 2016 Presidential Candidate
- Vanessa L. Williams : The Right Stuff (1988)
- 12 Languages We Should Know How to Speak
Joined the myLot community yesterday. My user name is “cmoneyspinner” (same as here). Regardless of what my husband thinks, there is only one me with one personality, not multiple personalities that are called by different names. ♥
Click here to read more