(Image credit: Pixabay.com)
* * BLOG PAGES * *
- HOME Page
- Food Ways for Foodies
- Grocery & Gourmet
- Health Insurance
- Feng Shui Gifts
- My Shopping Channel
- Daily Two Cents
- Cmoneyspinner on Pinterest
- Cmoneyspinner Around the Web
- Home Business Works
- Earn Income on BlogJob
- Get Paid to Test Apps
- Hiring for Social Media Jobs
- Freelance Work
- Castles in the USA
- Biz Info and Tips on G+
- * * BLOG SPONSORS * *
18 April 2017
International Real Estate Investing - South Africa, Costa Rica, Panama and The Bahamas are Awesome Choices!
(Image credit: Pixabay.com)
28 March 2017
- Wizzley Review After 8 Articles | awritersreview7.blogspot.com
- Wizzley Review – Revenue Sharing Program | reviewearn.com
- Wizzley Review: A Site for Writers Who Care About Quality | Writedge.com
- Hubpages vs Wizzley - Best Article Writing Site | how2ans.in
25 February 2017
"Tsū , myLot , my blogs at - Tumblr, BlogJob and Blogger (or Blogspot ), and online writing communities like DailyTwoCents , HUBPages , Wizzley, etc."
- Tsū went belly up! I'm a tad bit upset because I had written reviews of some movies and TV shows. Plan to republish the content elsewhere. Already republished one of the posts at. Check it out! Review: Mary Kom (2014) ~ Fans of Priyanka Chopra.
- myLot is working out and has actually paid me several times. This is my most recent discussion. You don't earn based on starting discussions. You get paid for interacting with members. But sometimes to do that you have to start a conversation.
- My blogs at - Tumblr? Long story short. My account got deleted. The old blogs were sent to the Tumblr graveyard. The company is being acquired by a new owner. The management and staff is experimenting with placing ads in the blogs, intending to keep the platform free for the users. Meanwhile, I created two new Tumblr blogs at the end of 2016. FoxNet2017 and FoodWays2017. Why? Because they let me do it! Plus! Tumblr is a neat blogging/micro-blogging platform and you are allowed to place affiliate ads to monetize your blog. Just check their "Help" in the dashboard for more details. Why wouldn't I want to try again?
- BlogJob stopped their Points Program but I was undaunted. Not only did I keep my blog - My Pain, Your Gain - up and running; but I started a new blog for affiliate marketing purposes: My Shopping Channel. The site owners are OK with members using affiliate referral links. Currently the site owners are experimenting with Google Ads, in the hopes of generating more revenue. Hope these experiments are successful. The platform is good to use but whereas, it used to be a social community where you could sign in and not only go about your blogging business but interact and chat with fellow bloggers, the "socializing" aspect went Bye Bye when the Points Program ended.
- Blogger (or Blogspot)? In addition to this blog, at the end of 2016, I set up a foodie blog called Food Ways Presented by Everyday Exotic Spices. A friend of mine and fellow food blogger visited and gave me lots of advice, tips and feedback on how to make the blog look more visually appealing. It looks pretty to me! Also, I am able to use Amazon Native Ads on Blogspot blogs. No surprise. If you can remember way back, the Blogspot platform used to have a feature that allowed the blogger to incorporate relevant links to Amazon products.
As for the online writing communities? My aim was to publish evergreen content (content that is relevant and not restricted to a specific period of time) so that I could set it, forget it, and appreciate whatever residual income is generated by the pages. I revisit from time to time to check for broken links and update any info that may have changed. Here are links to my writer profile at the various sites: Daily Two Cents; Writedge; HUBPages; Wizzley; and Webnuggetz. Most of my revenue is earned via the Google Ad Sense revenue-share plan. Commissions are also being earned from sales of affiliate products. ("Slow but steady wins the race." 😀)
During the year (2016), signed up at two new sites. One is a blogging community: Literacy Base. This site is good because you earn for blogging, for commenting at blogs, for participating in groups and forums, for updating your profile timeline. You even earn for just logging in to your account. Have received payment. This is my most recent post:
The other site, Niume, is a collaborative blogging platform created to help you promote your blog. In other words, republished content from your blog is accepted. It's also a good place to share your original content. Examples:
- The Evolution of Tea; republished content that first appeared at Daily Two Cents.
- Stumbled Upon 'The Nostalgia Machine'; original content published only at Niume.
- My referral link if you sign up through me: Join Niume! Where it says "Create a Post", click on it and the sign up form will pop up. You must use a valid eMail address.
Closing off this update with another reminder from another previous post. Remember that Pinterest can also be used as a blogging/micro-blogging platform and affiliate links are allowed.
If you want to earn extra income, hope you find this information useful.
Weekend | Forward this Image
22 February 2017
View my Flipboard Magazine.
30 January 2017
Finally got brave enough to dive in and start posting via Niume.
Want my advice? Jump in!
The water is delightful and warm. You can use it to promote your blog. Many members do use it for that. But it's a great community for making friends and socializing and you can also use it as your blog. There are so many ways to take advantage of this wonderful platform. To date, my profile shows 7 short posts (See quick list below). Will write more as soon as I get more organized. But these are doing just fine. I'm loving the fact that people are actually leaving comments. There is nothing so discouraging as spending your time and effort publishing blog posts or articles and then nobody visits to read them!
13 January 2017
Having been active on Pinterest since it began, it has been interesting to watch the social media site evolve and quickly gain a footing right next to the established giants like Facebook and Twitter, and carve out their lion's share.
When this content was published, Pinterest had banned the use of affiliate links.
That was then. This is now.
Here's a great article for work at home mom, written by a work at home dad.
16 September 2016
Who is Peter Ackroyd?
Hmmm ... let me think. Is he the guy in the picture?
Nope! But you're close! The guy in the picture below is Charles Dickens. Ackroyd wrote a biography about Dickens. He also wrote a bio about William Shakespeare, in case the mention about the Charles Dickens bio is not impressive enough. :)
Peter Ackroyd is an eccentric but well established author in many genres: biographer, historian, poet, novelist, etc. Published a brief write-up about him at Daily Two Cents, an online writing community that offers a revenue-share plan for contributing short posts. Good freelance opportunity! Great if you work from home!
- Who is Peter Ackroyd? (dailytwocents.com)
01 September 2016
More details at related link:
Sharing a quick list of the most recent posts below and also some embedded content. This blog has its usefulness in that it creates a space on the Internet for a collection of random things that are of interest to me, e.g. news about world affairs which become history reference markers, food and drink, entertainment, etc.
Do you use OverBlog? Would be interested in knowing your experience. Feel free to comment and share a link.
It's the first day of September.
How you are enjoying the fall season!
DB45.com | Autumn
03 August 2016
A brief introduction to artists, Claude Monet and others, who made such a lasting impression, reproductions of their original works adorn many homes and offices. Through his persistence Monet's paintings gained the recognition they deserve and he opened the door for fellow artists.
Link to original article at wizzley.com: Impressionist Painters
- today's birthday: Claude Monet (1840) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- ' Swiss Museum Says They Will Accept Gurlitts Trove of 1,000 Artworks Hoarded by Nazi's ' (acenewsservices.com)
- Big Art For Little Kids (boredpanda.com)
- Bordeaux ~ Impressionist Alfred Smith ~ partie onze (wine-blog.org)
- Less hate. More Monet. (mollybandme.com)
- Daubigny, Monet, Van Gogh on view at Scottish National Gallery (panarmenian.net)
07 July 2016
Similar or Related Links:
Official Blogger Blog: Keep your readers interested with the AdSense Guide to Audience Engagement (Reblog)
26 April 2016
* * *
* * *
- Best U S Cities? Austin, Texas on My List(cmoneyspinner.blogspot.com)
- Things To Do In Austin,Texas In the Summer(writedge.com)
- 8 Quick Tips to Create the Best Blog Name - Mom Bloggers Club(mombloggersclub.com)
- The Best Blog and Domain Name Generators(wpdevshed.com)
- How to Write a Tagline in 3 Easy Steps(lovejackandmo.com)
15 March 2016
Scoop.it is a D.I.Y. content curation tool that helps you organize, publish and circulate content; including random content. Launched in 2011 and within a year and a half, 75 million users had signed up.
18 Types of Backlinks Violating Google’s Guidelines
Blogging Tips and Tricks From an Amateur
Popular Social Media or Bookmarking Websites – Updated for 2016
25 February 2016
For the past couple of months my major work-at-home (WAH) project has been republishing content and updating links at my various blogs, especially incorrect affiliate links that redirect clickers elsewhere! Then on January 30, 2016, PersonaPaper (my favorite social blogging community) announced they will no longer be accepting members and plan to shut down. Tried to back up my posts and this is now another "To Do" project: Find PP Content New Home.
"An online entrepreneur's work is never done."
Wonder who said that. (???) Oh! Yeah! It was me!
Have created several potential residual income streams – Tsū , myLot , my blogs at - Tumblr, BlogJob and Blogger (or Blogspot ), and online writing communities like DailyTwoCents , HUBPages , Wizzley, etc.
Creating them is one thing.
Keeping up with them is another.
It's clear to me that my “To Do List” should be more organized, in order for me to accomplish more. So that's my project to help me with my home business projects. Create an organized achievable prioritized list of "I Will DO ALL of This!" items.
Great! Just what I needed! Another WAH project! :)
WAH! WAH!! :)
04 February 2016
Most popular methods will be:
- quality SEO (search engine optimization);
- since more people search on their mobiles there is a trend towards responsive ads;
- eMail marketing is being enhanced;
- using brand journalism and affiliate marketing with the aim of giving the client or customers an extra value-add and turning traffic into shopping.
The most encouraging statement was made at the conclusion of the article, i.e. “the good news are that it’s not impossible to do.”
To read full content click link below:
You create content.
We deliver revenue.
Other links of interest:
Tweets by @InfolinksInc
- Maximizing the Exposure of your #Research by Charlie Rapple @charlierapple(bluesyemre.com)
- 40 Online Marketing Strategies Experts Recommend for 2016(searchenginepeople.com)
- Conversion Tricks, Amazon Tips, SEO Updates & More(womenstoolbox.com)
* Promote Your Blog *
Niume is a social blogging platform, created to help bloggers promote their blogs, writers, promote their content, artists and photographers share their work, and more! You can earn residual income for your activity. Join free and start immediately! Click "Create a Post" and a quick form will pop up. A valid eMail address is required.