Updates to this post:
- The quote and link to the review that was supplied in that post (dated 2014) is outdated. In May 2016, the site owners stopped their Points Program which was the primary monetary incentive for signing up. The owners have continued to make the platform available free for the users. Some chose to keep their blogs published at the site. Some left. I stayed.
- Also, my BlogJob blog name and tagline changed to:
Blog Title: My Pain, Your GainTagline: Advice for newbies and others who want to work at home. Learn from my mistakes.
- BlogJob has a very good Alexa ranking;
- Too much work is required to republish my content;
- There is a revenue-share plan (if you have a Google Ad Sense account: 75/25 - owner's favor); and
- You can use affiliate referral links (no sharing; you keep 100% of commissions earned).
In fact, because affiliate products are allowed, in November 2016, after encouragement from a fellow blogger, I started a new blog called My Shopping Channel.
However, as to whether new members are being accepted? That decision is in the hands of the site owners. I do not direct aspiring bloggers to the site. But I also don't discourage people from visiting and finding out on their own. What I can say is that not many bloggers have been signing up, since the Points Program was discontinued.
In my previous post, a year ago, I provided links to my most popular posts at the time. Below are links to personally selected posts that you may find informative, entertaining or both. Hope you visit and please leave comments to let me know you were there. Thanks so much!