Celebrating my 3 Year Anniversary on HubPages!
Fun fact: Leather is a traditional gift given on third year anniversaries.
I don't expect any leather gifts. But please celebrate with me. This site is one of the first sites that allowed me to spread my wings as a freelance writer. See my list of HUBs below.
If you are a newbie, experienced, or somewhere “in between”, HUBPages is a great place for writers who have a passion or expertise to publish informative articles, keep the rights to your content, and participate in a revenue-share plan to earn residual income.
- Book Review: The Signature of God
- No More Whigs
- The French Revolution: From Bastille to Bonaparte
- Paul and Friends
- Witchcraft: Past and Present
- My Father's Country: The Bahamas
- Book Review: Annie and the Old One
- My List of the Best Classic James Bond Theme Songs
- True Stories of Ships Lost at Sea
- The Sons of Eli and Samuel: Children of Priest, Prophet and Judge
- Character Study of Twelve Women: Bible Women From Ur to Nazareth
- The Book of Judges: A Timely Application
- Create Your Own Rainbow and Own It!
- Brief Bio of Voltaire and Intro to Candide
- Illegal Immigration in the USA: A Proposed Solution
- International Real Estate Investing - Awesome Choices!
- The Seven Kings of Rome
- The Passion
- Online Writing Communities Have Mushroomed
- Who Decided the Great Political Party Divide?