Interested in Self-Employment or Work at Home Opportunities?

Freelance Work ♦ ♦ Work From Home Advice, Tips & Tricks ♦ ♦ Get Paid to Test Apps ♦ ♦ Hiring for Social Media Jobs

08 July 2017

Horror Movie Recommendation: Big Bad Wolves

Friday or Saturday night movie pick?  In the mood for a horror movie? Usually my answer to that question would be “No”. Not my favorite film genre because of a weak stomach that can not easily digest blood and gore – fake or real; and bad dreams which are almost always inevitably a byproduct. Horror film enthusiast John Mountain once shared a review of Big Bad Wolves at his blog Written in Blood that has me wondering if I should dare myself.






1) Dare I watch it all the way through with my eyes wide open?

2) Dare I at least listen to the dialogue with my eyes closed because the scenes are too gory?

3) Dare I even watch the movie trailer?
Number 3 could be a deciding factor. For me, even watching a movie preview can cause nightmares. One time, on a date with the man who became my husband, at the theater they showed a preview of Black Christmas. It upset me so much, we had to get up and leave. True story.

Big Bad Wolves is not an American film. It's Israeli-produced and it's a thriller! There's a murder mystery wrapped around the horror and because there's a killer on the loose and the victims were innocent little girls, you have got to know if the Big Bad Wolf gets caught!

Unfortunately the blog is no longer published.  See alternate movies review link below.


Shop Amazon Instant Video -
Watch Trailer - Big Bad Wolves