It seems that I am married a Gruesome Vampire. (Nothing could be further from the truth.)
As for my sons and daughters? Apparently I've given birth to a:
- Gruesome Superhero, Werewolf and Cavewoman;
- Screaming Cheerleader (yes! I have a child born on my birthday);
- Screaming Barbie;
- Chilling Prom Queen and Ghost;
- Dead Pirate and Dead Ghost (???);
- Spooky Geek; and
Terrifying Clown.(Halloween2016. Clowns not allowed.)
Actually? Out of all of these the Spooky Geek is spot on!
* * * Need some costume ideas?
- Be a Witch! It's Tradition!
- Dress Like a Pirate
- Be an Egyptian Belly Dancer
- PopOut Dressed Like the Genie in the Bottle
- Wear this Halloween / Christmas / Masquerade Party Mask (and nothing else!) - For your husband, of course! :)
My Shopping Channel comes under the umbrella of Cmoneyspinner's Home Business Projects.