Interested in Self-Employment or Work at Home Opportunities?

Freelance Work ♦ ♦ Work From Home Advice, Tips & Tricks ♦ ♦ Get Paid to Test Apps ♦ ♦ Hiring for Social Media Jobs

01 October 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: The Equalizer - I Heard That Movie Was... (Reblog)

Reblogging this from a movie review blog. There used to be an old TV show called “The Equalizer” that was a really good show! So when they started advertising this new movie with Mr. Washington, it got me all excited.

Found the link to this blog post which was shared via Google+ community and thought to myself: 'Eh! Let me check it out!' 

Great review!!!  But of course, it's on my list of movies to watch anyway.  Don't really need persuading.  Like to keep my finger on the pulse of Denzel Washington. Been following his acting career for years. The blog publisher is Justin Morales.  It's a fairly new blog (first posts dated April 2014), but he's off to a good start!



Director: Antoine Fuqua 
Starring: Denzel Washington, Marton Csokas, Chloë Grace Moretz 
Release Date: September 26, 2014

* * * * * 



The Equalizer Complete Collection Limited Edition



Check Out My Other Blogs