20 October 2014

My Twitter WeekEnd Wrap-Up

Have you seen My Twitter WeekEnd Wrap-Up for Sunday October 19, 2014?  It's is a great recap of my Tweet activity or tweets of import for me for the past week!


Time sure does fly.  My first issue is dated March 17, 2014.  That's a Monday.  Changed it to Sunday updates with a few "special editions" every now and then.  Just check the archives.  Really loving this tool furnished by Paper.li.  You can publish your own newspaper.  Have you tried it?  I publish two other papers.

Cmoneyspinner Weekly

Weekly recap of items of interest to the #entrepreneur, #mompreneur, #WAHM, #selfemployed, #independentprofessional - #homebusiness, #smallbusiness, #workfromhome, #workathome. Updates every Monday!

Freelance Writers Digest

Weekly Updates, Every Wednesday

- Thanks for subscribing!

* Promote Your Blog *

Niume is a social blogging platform, created to help bloggers promote their blogs, writers, promote their content, artists and photographers share their work, and more!  You can earn residual income for your activity.  Join free and start immediately! Click "Create a Post" and a quick form will pop up. A valid eMail address is required.