07 July 2014

Author Asks Librarians: Any Tips on How to Get My Book Into Libraries?


We're always talking about recycling and saving our environment.  I'm sure Mr. Dowd would not have minded if I had, but I'm not a librarian so I didn't add my two cents into the comments for the post below found via his Google+ stream, but here's a thought.

Library budgets are often tight.  How about all book publishers decide to put a note or a sticker on the back cover of every book they publish that says:

"Done reading? Consider donating!
Gift this book to a public library?"








* Promote Your Blog *

Niume is a social blogging platform, created to help bloggers promote their blogs, writers, promote their content, artists and photographers share their work, and more!  You can earn residual income for your activity.  Join free and start immediately! Click "Create a Post" and a quick form will pop up. A valid eMail address is required.