09 January 2016

JACK AND DIANE: MY HATRED FOR THIS MOVIE IS A STRONG ONE

OK. OK! I get it! It's an awful movie. I'm convinced. Not gonna watch it. Not into horror movies anyway. Growing up, every Saturday AFTER 11 o' clock was the night to watch creepy scary horror movies. It wasn't a rule of my parents. It was a television programming decision made by our local stations that we all abided by. These days, occasionally, like if it's the Halloween season, a horror flick will be on my watch list. If a thorough critique and review of a horror film is needed, this is my GO TO blog, "Written in Blood". Everything you need to know about horror films and some stuff you didn't even know you needed to know! Glad to have this blog to help me decide whether my time will be wasted or not. :)


JACK AND DIANE: MY HATRED FOR THIS MOVIE IS A STRONG ONE 




* Promote Your Blog *

Niume is a social blogging platform, created to help bloggers promote their blogs, writers, promote their content, artists and photographers share their work, and more!  You can earn residual income for your activity.  Join free and start immediately! Click "Create a Post" and a quick form will pop up. A valid eMail address is required.