Art of Tea Organics

26 August 2026

REJOINED the Read.Cash Social Blogging Community

No matter what anybody says, I enjoy social blogging or microblogging communities. There was one active global community called Read.Cash, and it had a partner site similar to Twitter (Now X) called Noise.Cash. The beauty of both of these platforms was that you could earn BitcoinCash for your activities. From 2021 to 2024, I not only earned but really enjoyed socializing.  However, both platforms lost their "fizz", so I fizzled out too.

At the beginning of August 2026, I received an email inviting me to return. They said they kept my content, noticed I was very active, and wondered if I would like to start up again. So I accepted the invitation. It was nice seeing members I used to interact with, and it's good to know I can start earning BCH again. It's been less than a month, but I can see that the RC Team is making sincere efforts to revive the platform. I hope this time, they will be successful.

I'm happy to revisit my Read.Cash content and update, repurpose, and recycle the information. In the tech world, things change in almost the blink of an eye. I found one of my old articles published in 2022 that definitely needed some tweaking. It's available to the public (i.e., you don't have to join the community to read it).

OLD ARTICLE: My Way of Making Money From Social Media

social media

It needed UPDATING. MY Personal Story is 100% timeless. But some of the stuff I said about the various social media platforms definitely needed updating.

In the NEW ARTICLE, I discuss my experiences trying to make money online with the various platforms:
  • TikTok
  • YouTube
  • LBRY / Odysee
  • HideoutTV
  • FACEBOOK
  • TUMBLR
  • PINTEREST
  • TWITTER (Now X)
Sharing my experiences.  For what it's worth. MY Pain, YOUR Gain.😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB