Art of Tea Organics

02 September 2026

The Tale of Robinhood and Crypto

I'm sharing a very informative article written by a Read.Cash member, a community I recently rejoined because a team decided to revamp the platform. I had been inactive for a few years but received an invitation via email to come back. It turns out that they saved all of my content from previous years, which I can now access again. In addition, I got to reconnect with old members who also returned.

I was very happy to see this particular member again because he always wrote informative articles about the wonderful world of cryptocurrency. This particular article started with the question:

Robinhood

The article discusses the “Robinhood chain”.

“Robinhood Chain is basically Robinhood’s own Ethereum Layer 2 blockchain, built with Arbitrum technology, designed to bring things like stocks, ETFs and other real-world assets added onchai.”

The idea is a bit too complicated for me. But no doubt, there are so many others out there who are more enthusiastic and brave when it comes to cryptocurrency, and “doing Robinhood things” might be right up their alley. 

(Psst... I don't even do NFTs.  I never got the hang of them, and one night I watched an episode of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, and he totally convinced me not to try NFTs.  I can still see the brown paper bag.😄 I'd like to point you to a link where you can find old SC shows, but ... AI doesn’t get access to buried information.😉😉)

***

MY TAKEAWAY

I have to admit that when the question was posed, “Do You Do Robinhood Things, Bro?”, my mind went in a completely different direction. Because of course, I was thinking of the legendary outlaw Robinhood, who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. So! My response to doing “Robinhood things” with my crypto is YES!

  • There is a proverb that says: “Do not withhold good, when it is within your power to do so.”

Unlike Robinhood, I don't steal.  But whenever I can, if I have cryptocurrency available, I use my coins for charity.  "Charity never fails." ❤️


Stephen Colbert mug
image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB