07 January 2016

Throwback: Everybody Wants To Rule The World

My YouTube pick for Throwback Thursday is the original video by an awesome duo from my generation called Tears for Fears. Threw in the other video just because. 


These guys held a concert in Austin, Texas last year; Austin Music Hall. Did not attend but was so glad to see the advertisement in the paper and to know these two brothers childhood friends were still around making their awesome music. I converted some of my kids and got them to listen to this talented duo. :)



Tears for Fears 2008


You want to know a secret? It's a genuine secret. Never told this to anybody but always thought it. You see the guy with the long black hair and the curly locks?  He looks like one of my cousins.  Never told anybody because my cousin was a girl named Helen.  Kept that secret for almost 30 years.  Guess it's OK to reveal it now.  :)


* * *

Tears For Fears - "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" - ORIGINAL VIDEO   https://youtu.be/ST86JM1RPl0




Tears for Fears - Shout (live)  https://youtu.be/aI9lo5BRJmg






Search This Blog?

Custom Search

Need to Expand Search?

Custom Search