13 February 2016

Priyanka Chopra - In My City ft. will.i.am

Priyanka Chopra Music Crossover Efforts

Huge Priyanka Chopra fan and "In My City" is her collaboration with a talented American artist Will I. Am (of Black Eyed Peas fame) in order for her to “cross over” and expose her talent to more Westerners. Why not? American artists collaborate with American artists, all the time. That's how they survive. Why not mix and match?  

Clearly her acting choices have been much better as she landed the leading role in an American television series, "Quantico".  

But what is your opinion of her musical collaboration efforts?  

I think they suck!  Luv ya PC.  But I'm calling it like I see it!




*Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra to Play Lead Role in ‘Quantico’*






* Promote Your Blog *

Niume is a social blogging platform, created to help bloggers promote their blogs, writers, promote their content, artists and photographers share their work, and more!  You can earn residual income for your activity.  Join free and start immediately! Click "Create a Post" and a quick form will pop up. A valid eMail address is required.