Two topics they say people should never discuss because it will likely always end in a heated argument: politics and religion.
- Hard not to discuss politics. The media does a good job of keeping it in your face.
- Hard not to discuss religion. It's close to one's heart. Atheists, wiccans, devout believers all have convictions. The media helps a little. Didn't you hear all those reports about pope Francis?
When it comes to religion, there is a definition that everybody can agree with and should not cause controversy.
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1: 27)
How hard can it be to follow this guideline?
Content first shared at myLot.com, Sept 2015.
* * *
Restore Our Religious Freedom (Say what now?)
One World - Multiple Space Colonies
Who Got Da Power?
Yeah but … Religion and Refusal both start with the letter 'R'
Is Turning the Other Cheek Really a Practical Solution?
Difference Between Politics and Religion
* * BLOG PAGES * *
- HOME Page
- Food Ways for Foodies
- Grocery & Gourmet
- Health Insurance
- Feng Shui Gifts
- My Shopping Channel
- Daily Two Cents
- Cmoneyspinner on Pinterest
- Cmoneyspinner Around the Web
- Home Business Works
- Earn Income on BlogJob
- BUY Art Posters & Prints
- Get Paid to Test Apps
- Hiring for Social Media Jobs
- Freelance Work
- Biz Info and Tips on G+
- We Buy Private Loans
- The Bing Bing
- * * BLOG SPONSORS * *